CE Course Calendar
AIMC Berkeley 2016 & 2017 Continuing Education Calendar
Click on the course titles below to reveal details, pricing, instructor bios, and registration information.
Japanese Meridian Therapy: Treating Psychological Conditions
Medical Qigong in Clinical Practice Certificate Module I.
Medical Qigong in Clinical Practice Certificate Module II.
7th Japan Acupuncture Seminar
Medical Qigong in Clinical Practice Certificate Module III.
Japan Trip 2017
Standard CE Registration and Payment Details
- Register Online: Please use the green buttons following the title of each course to register online.
- Register by Phone: Please call the CE Program Coordinator at 510 666-8248 x106.
To complete the registration process and reserve your space for the seminar, payment must be received by the AIMC Berkeley Accounting Department within 7 days of completing the online registration. Your registration is not complete until your payment is received in full. AIMC students, faculty and alumni receive discounts on classes.
Pay by Credit Card or PayPal via Online Registration:
- When registering online, please select PayPal to make a payment using your credit card.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay online; PayPal accepts payments from Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and more
Pay by Phone:
- Please call the AIMC Berkeley Accounting Department at 510 666-8248 x106 to make a credit card payment over the phone.
Pay by Check:
- Please make your check payable to “AIMC Berkeley”
- Include the CE Course name on the memo line of your check.
- Mail to AIMC Berkeley Accounting Department, 2550 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704 – marked “Attn: CE department”
Pay by Cash:
- Cash payments are accepted in person at AIMC Berkeley, 2550 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704
CE Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
Unless explicitly stated in the description of the course, the AIMC Berkeley CE Course Cancellation and Refund Policy follows accordingly:
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received by the AIMC Berkeley Accounting Department no fewer than 7 days prior to the first class.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made fewer than 7 days prior to the first day in the course.
- Please submit requests for refunds via email to email@example.com; in writing to 2550 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94704; or via fax to 510 666-0111, Attn: Accounting Department.
- All requests for refunds must be approved by the Accounting Department.
- Approved refunds will receive a full refund less a $50.00 administration fee, and will be processed within 30 days of approval.
- AIMC Berkeley is unable to transfer course fees paid for one seminar or course to any other seminar or course.
- AIMC Berkeley reserves the right to cancel seminars with insufficient enrollment. A full refund will be granted in this case and refunds will be processed within 30 days of cancellation.
Contact for More Information
Robbyn Kawaguchi, PsyD.
510-666-8248 xt 127