Master’s Program Info Session
Our next Info Session will take place on Wednesday, March 5, from 6 – 7:30pm in the Library at AIMC Berkeley on Shattuck Avenue. Please join us!
Click here to RSVP for the March 5th Info Session
Come visit our beautiful facility and learn about the world of acupuncture, Oriental medicine, integrative medicine, and our Master of Science in Oriental Medicine program.
Included will be a tour of the college, a demonstration of various acupuncture and herb preparation techniques, a short presentation, and plenty of time for Q&A. Guests will also have the opportunity to speak with our Admissions Team and Academic Advisors.
Here’s what makes AIMC Berkeley unique:
- Core curriculum focused on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- A comprehensive focus on Integrative Medicine
- Specialized training in Japanese Medicine above CA Acupuncture Board approved TCM curriculum
- Extensive training in Practice Management, Business Planning, and Marketing
- Hands-on clinic experience starting in the first trimester
- Dynamic externship opportunities
- Sister schools in China and Japan and incredible internship abroad opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- A deep commitment to developing skilled, confident, and successful practitioners
For questions, comments, or more information, please contact our Admissions department at email@example.com or 510 688-8394.